Friday, January 13, 2012


A few fun experiences I've had here in Sheboygan, WI.  Just a few.


I was riding
my bike
early in the
morning by
the lake when
I found these
two ducks
chillin' out
on this little
island of ice.
 

I'm making a lot of good friends here in
Sheboygan. One of which was this squirrel
who I met while I was going for a walk around
the block. He actually came up to me, stood on
his hind legs, leaned in, and put his paws on
my leg.  It was almost like a little squirrel hug
actually. I was wearing my brown corduroys so
maybe he thought I was a tree.


I found
the
coolest
bathroom
(located
at the
Kholer
Arts
Center).
Enough said.



While riding my bike
I found this fence
built
around this tree,
as if it was growing out
of the fence. Never seen
anything like it
before.




No comments:

Post a Comment