Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Best Party EVER!

A though I had this past week: "I would rather be broken before God than partying without him."

It saddens me when I think of people I know who don't realize how much more beautiful and hopeful God is than anything we can get from Western culture (or anywhere on earth for that matter).

It's hard to think of what people forfeit...for something that is so temporary.

I can't wait to party at God's table with his wine and his food enjoying him and every other person who is beautifully dressed in his forgiveness and his grace. Doesn't that sound awesome!?!? Forever and ever! And ever. Oh yeah...and ever. No worries. No fears. No sadness. No hang overs. No, "Oh no, what did I do last night?" Just Perfect Love : )

Come to think of it, I experienced something very close to this last week. I am so excited to pass through death into life. Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment